Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cookies and the Griswolds

What's Christmas without decorating cookies and watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? Definitely not quite as much fun! Aaron and I were able to spend some good 'ole Holiday time with some friends from church on Friday and we had a blast. Beth had already made cookies and set out icing and decorative pieces for us to have fun with. Mindy and I went first on the decorating which was probably a bad idea for everyone behind us since we spent forever making little decorations on our cookies. Everyone else seemed quite content with just spreading some icing on, but we went all out. In the end I had to scrape some of the icing off so it wouldn't be too rich to eat! After cookies we cuddled up on the couches around the fireplace and watched the movie. I have to say that it had been way too long since I had last seen it... I didn't quite remember how completely ridiculous it was!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Fun times! I love holiday traditions.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs