Thursday, October 1, 2009

Saying Goodbye to FDH

Well I recently had to say my final goodbyes to FDH. My last day was September 23. I will say that I held up pretty well for the most part. Until I had to hug Mindy goodbye for the last time. That was hard. It was like I was just going through the motions for the most part and not really thinking about it. Once I got in the car, I called Aaron and started telling him about my day and I just lost it. It was a very sad day for me. A bittersweet day for me. I'm so happy to finally be living in the same home again with Aaron. sharing dinners and tv. playing with Newton. but I really miss all my friends from FDH. They were good to me. Here are a few pictures from my last day... we even had a little going away lunch at Logans which was delicious. :)






2 comments:

Mindy said...

It is a darn good thing I did not see you take carry that box out or I would have bawled.

Ugh. We miss you around here. It's weird. We hoped that New Abby would be Old Erin, but that's just not going to happen. (Nobody is fiesty as you!)

Sad day... I mean, happy for Aaron and Newton, and even you, but sad day for FDH...

Amanda said...

I already miss you! It is not the same here without you! Looking forward to seeing you in December.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs