Wednesday, August 3, 2011

June 2011 summary

Here goes the June 2011 summary:

June was semi-low-key.  We traveled for 2 different family reunions, and I squeezed in a couple of photo shoots while in Memphis. 

First off was the Howell family reunion in Memphis (Millington, actually)

Aunt Tempee with some grandbabies

I didn't take lots of photos at the family reunion, because I did 2 photo shoots that morning before the reunion started.  I was done!  Here are some photos of Aaron's cousin's family.
 



my other shoot before the reunion.  another one of Aaron's cousins... one of my favorite families ever.  So sad they moved from Atlanta.





Had a family reunion at Joe Wheeler State park.  Already blogged:  http://aehowell.blogspot.com/2011/07/minor-family-reunion.html


Made some oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies.. they weren't as good as I was hoping.  but pretty.

Had a small group cookout. yummy food, as always.



Our small group is awesome.  Here are some of the goodies they have provided for us to take over to our family in Africa. 

June was a good month. :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs