Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Clothing Critic

Well my 5 year old cousin (boy-cousin) is an official clothing critic. I'm not going to lie - I like to change straight into some comfy pajama pants and a t-shirt once I get home... but since I am not currently staying in my own home, I've been opting for athletic pants and what I like to refer to as "lounge pants". This evening I offered to take James to McDonalds for dinner (his favorite). James responded with "but you're in your pajamas!" I then responded with, "No, I'm in athletic pants! Would you like me to go put on some jeans and then go to McDonalds?" His response: "yeah, I would really like that."
I didn't realize I was looking like a slob - but James sure thought so!


5 comments:

RayGray said...

oh my word. that is just too funny!!! I guess i'll have to watch what i wear around him!

Candace said...

Kids are the funniest! Hope you guys are enjoying your time in Atlanta!

Mindy said...

Well, SOMEbody has to keep you looking decent. I'm glad James is around. ;)

Taran and Jessie & Ellis, Everett and Zula said...

that is hilarious! we have missed yall the last 2 weekends- call us on your way to ATL next Friday.

Audrey said...

Love it! Kids are great.

Audrey

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs