Monday, August 16, 2010

Ejection Seat

Aaron and I just got back from a wonderful trip to Wisconsin to visit some of my family. I will be blogging more about our trip soon... in the meantime, I found it very necessary to post about the one and only ride that we experienced at the Wisconsin State Fair, and by we.. I mean Aaron and my Uncle Gary rode it.. while the rest of us stayed down below and laughed our heads off. The laughing is mainly due to the fact that Uncle Gary must not have been aware that he was being broadcast on the speakers for all to hear. LOL.

Picture via the Ejection Seat Facebook Fan Page - I wanted you to have a full view









And now for the very best part of all:



3 comments:

On a journey to a health baby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beto and Emily Huamani said...

Awesome. Aaron is much braver than me! That's totally a ride that Jason would do. I love how Aaron is laughing the whole time, but Uncle Gary is screaming!

You're so much better at updating your blog than us...but then again, you guys have more interesting stuff to post! :)

Mindy said...

That is hilarious. I love that he's laughing the whole time! Can't believe the whole thing, from before start to after finish was less than 2.5 minutes long. Love it.

I did one of these one time. About peed my pants and cried. They are quite brave.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs