Monday, March 28, 2011

Oreo Balls

What do you get when you take oreos + cream cheese + chocolate?  OREO BALLS! yum yum.
I made some this past weekend to share with my small group.  I had a few leftovers that were taken to work, and now they are all gone.  They are fabulous.  I'm sure most of you have had them.. and probably have the recipe, but just in case, here it is.

You'll need:
1 package of oreos
1 package of cream cheese
1 package of chocolate almond bark or baker's chocolate

Crush/Grind up 2 sleeves of Oreos. (I like to use my little food grinder.  It's better to have them finely ground instead of crushing with your hands or rolling pin)

Mix together with cream cheese.

Form into little balls and place on wax paper.

Melt a few blocks of almond back. (I think I used 9 squares total, but melted them 3 at a time)


Dip the oreo/cream cheese balls in chocolate and place on wax paper.
Sprinkle with crushed oreos (from the 3rd sleeve)



 



ENJOY!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Okay, YUM!! These are like my favorite things every! When I eat one, I automatically want three more. But after the second one, I'm about to puke from all the sweetness! DEE-LISH!

We dip ours in white chocolate for a little color difference and then instead of sprinkling with more crushed oreos we drizzle brown chocolate on top. So pretty!

Okay, I need these now. This was kinda mean, come to think of it! :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs