Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tapleys Take Texas

As most of you know, one of my besties moved from Atlanta to Dallas in May. Lauren is one of my closest friends and she always will be! She was also my photography partner with Two Girls and a Camera. I miss doing photo shoots with her!

Well, I am a complete slacker and never posted about the fun "Tarpleys Take Texas" party that we had for them before they moved. And since I've already been to visit since then, I feel like it is way over due! Jenny and I had so much fun planning the Texas themed party and personalizing it with their very own Atlanta photo book. A lot of times when friends move from Atlanta, an Atlanta book is purchased and everyone signs different pages that have meaning. Jenny and I decided to take it one step further and went all around Atlanta in 2 evenings and snapped a whole album worth of photos. Add 1 night of editing photos and 1 night of designing and we got something really special. I love it and I know they Tarpleys do too!

At the party, you better believe we made those Tarpleys go out in style in cowboy hats. And Jenny got extra festive with western themed cupcakes, which were just as good as they looked.

We miss them soo much. Like I've said, Aaron and I have already been to visit them once.. and I'm sure we will see them again soon!


















2 comments:

Jon and Jenny said...

Sniff, sniff.....I miss the Tarpley's!

Mercedes said...

The sunflower's are perfectly stunning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs