Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy First Fathers Day!

This past weekend was Aaron's first Fathers Day.  It's hard to say we actually celebrated.. since we were at the beach, and that's not one of Aaron's most favorite things ever.  But our family of 3 will make sure to celebrate together soon.  

Emory and I are truly been blessed to have Aaron.  He is working on his PhD with such dedication all while watching Emory 4 days a week and spending lots of time with us on the weekend.  I know it's not easy for him but I am so thankful that he's been the one watching over Emory when I go to work each day.  I know things will change soon, but it's been a true gift these last couple of months. 

Aaron - thanks so much for being an awesome daddy.  I had no doubt you would be.  

We love you.  
And he apparently loves us too since he spent his first Fathers Day on the beach… :)









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs