Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall on the Farm

This weekend Aaron and I got to go to a farm with some friends to enjoy some festive fall activities! We had a wonderful time playing with the farm animals, watching the pigs race, picking out our first pumpkin, going through the haunted woods and a corn maze and of course hanging out with our wonderful friends. We had an amazing time!! Here are some pictures from our awesome time.

Our group: The Howells, Michells, and Mehaffeys @ the Honeysuckle Hill Farm

Aaron and I posing with some pretty pumpkins.
There was a fun pig race. All the pigs had really funny names such as Kevin Bacon, Tim Pigraw, and Ms. Piggy.

Aaron and I tested being farm hands... although they didn't trust us with the real cow. Aaron's favorite part was quizzing the group with random cow facts. Got milk?


Playing in the pumpkin patch!

Check out our wheelbarrow full of pumpkins. Aaron and I also picked out our first pumpkin. Not really though... there weren't many of the $5 ones left so we were quite limited.

Check out the old men taking a nap on the hay!
Once it got dark Brad read us the legend of Scream Creek then we went on the Haunted Woods. It was slightly creepy!! I definitely got frightened when the man with the chainsaw started chasing us. Funny story for the evening: Rachel was even more terrified than I was about the Haunted Woods but we convinced her to go. At one point I said "Rachel hold my hand" however this massive 200lbs+ creepy, bloody guy heard me saying that and kept following her around saying "Rachel" in the most creepy voice ever.
Complete Fall on the Farm Album

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love reliving it!! Oh, goodness. I had so much fun!!

Where are the caramel apple pictures??

Anonymous said...

Your scrapbook pages are great! You did such a good job with them! Thanks for sending the link to your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

The farm looked like fun! And you have the cutest pictures. Love the pink sweater ;) And what happened to Aaron's sweater is pretty funny... at least you can pass it down! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs