Sunday, October 5, 2008

Holiday World!!

So if you live anywhere near Santa Claus, Indiana then you should definitely go and check out Holiday World sometime! A group from our young professionals group at church went on a Saturday in August and we really enjoyed it. I don't really care too much for wooden roller coasters (they really rattle you around a lot) but we had some good experiences on them. However, my favorite part was Splashin' Safari which is the attached water park. I am absolutely in love with water parks. The park is great because there are free sunblock stations all around and free soft drink oasis. (although it's Pepsi) Here are a few pictures of our fun times:

Drying my shorts from the little accident....
Riding in the Ghost Busters car...
The diver that put herself on fire...
The weird boys...
Eating the gingerbread man...
Nicole and I...The fuzzy bear that Brad won for Mindy...
Mindy and I hanging out with Santa... (those are our innocent faces)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Yea! That was such a great time! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs