Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our little chore...

So Aaron and I got a new little (and by little, I really mean big) chore this weekend. We got a precious little cockapoo. We named him Newton after the great Sir Isaac Newton of course. Aaron wanted to name him Isaac, but I wasn't digging the old man name. We absolutely love him. He's been so much fun so far. We are still having to work real hard to get him trained and I am sure that it's going to last for awhile, but he is doing great. He definitely adds constant entertainment to our lives.
My little cousin, James came over to meet the puppy and he was so ecstatic about Newton. They became instant friends. Funny story... when James heard that we had gotten a "child" he responded with, "That's not fair! They're supposed to love me!" haha what a ham.



6 comments:

Mindy said...

I've been waiting for this post! Yea!! I love Newton!!

Kathy said...

Congratulations on your new dog! Our dog is a cocker/brittany mix and we've had her for almost 10 years. She's a terrific dog! I hope you have a great experience with Newton.

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooo Newton is wayyyyy cute and these pix just confirm it even MORE!! i'm so jealous! Love him! ;)

Anonymous said...

Aww, cute! Congrats on the puppy! My mom always wanted to get me a cockapoo when I was younger.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet him!!! He's so cute!

Beth said...

What an adorable website you have! Thank you for your kind words- I guess we are both getting to know a new little one. Hang in there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs