Sunday, February 15, 2009

Picture of the Week-2

Ok so I am officially one day late on doing the picture of the week... but life is crazy. It may just have to be a picture of the month, or random picture time. I dunno. For now I'll try to keep it going once a week.

So here it is....Yep, it's me in an Orange Crush can!! For those of you who don't know, I was in a social club at Harding called Shantih. Our colors were orange and white, so of course we played off Orange Crush a lot. One of our traditional functions was to have a tacky function during the fall semester after the new members had joined. That year was a tacky formal. I was decked out from head to toe in my teal 80s prom dress. It was quite awesome. I decided that the crush can made for a good photo op. I even got featured in the Harding yearbook in that can once! (thank goodness it was a different event....)
Here's another picture from the night, just so you can see how ridiculous my outfit was. I really went all out for the tacky function...

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Yikes. This is terrible! What great memories. :)

RayGray said...

I love your new layout!! It's so cute!! And, wow, i remember seeing those pictures from your tacky functions! good times!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs