Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nephew on the way!

For all of you who don't know, Aaron and I have a nephew on the way! Andrew and Krystle are having a little baby boy, Ethan Parker Howell. The due date is March 10th! Look for a post in March with more info and pictures. Anyways, so I decided to make A&K a baby book. It's a prescrapped scrapbook that all they have to do is add pictures to. I got the idea from some ladies at work and thought it was a neat idea. I can't wait to see it all filled up with pictures.
Here's a little slideshow of the pages in the book... the lighting was quite horrible, but you get the idea.



I had also purchased multiple odds and ends for baby Ethan, such as little outfits, socks, toys, etc.. and decided it would be cute to fill up a little basket with all the gifts. Luckily A&K had registered for two cute baskets so Jeanette and I each bought one. We decided to be a bit more creative and went and bought some of the coordinating fabric that they are using in the baby room and made some cute basket liners, with button holes for ribbon, completed with a hand painted hanging letter. I think they turned out great and Krystle was quite surprised!


I love my sister-in-law!
Complete A&K Baby Shower Album

2 comments:

RayGray said...

AW, Erin I absolutely love the baskets! They are so adorable!!

Mindy said...

Whoa! You are so incredibly talented! I can't believe how crafty you are. I hope you love me as much as her (almost as much will suffice), so that I can get something this adorable when I get pregnant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs