Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tag... You're It!

Alrighty... well my cousin Laura (who I get to see in May!!!) tagged me so I figured I would play along. :) Here is what you are supposed to do...
  1. Go to the 4th album in the place you store your pictures on your computer
  2. Select the 4th picture in that album (no exceptions)
  3. Post it in this post with an explanation and link it back to your tagger
  4. Tag 4 people to do the same thing
I may not have played it right since I pulled this from the 2007 album because if I followed the above instructions for either my 2008 or 2009 album, then you would have gotten a dumb picture.
So here is my picture:

This is a picture of Aaron and I on Valentines Day 2007. We were both still living in Searcy, I was doing my graduate work while he was finishing up his undergraduate at Harding. This was taken right before we headed off to Little Rock, the closest city. I'm sure we were headed to Chili's - our all time favorite restaurant, but I'm not so sure. Anyways, it's just another happy picture of us, not much more too it. :)
I now tag Mindy, Heather, Kathy, and Beth. Double tagging for Beth so she might actually do it....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Look how young! I LOVE it! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs