Monday, January 4, 2010

Driving to a Halt


Over the last month, I've traveled 1,457 miles via plane and 2,593 miles via car. Aaron was with me for most of it. We are exhausted. We are so glad to be home. But I wouldn't have done it any other way. Well, unless I could teleport.... I'm so glad we were able to see so many friends and family over the past couple of weeks. It makes the holidays so special. We were able to attend 2 weddings, have 5 family Christmases plus our own, spend time with our family in from Africa (including our adorable nieces), and visit friends in Charlotte.

For now, we've come to a halt in our travels. Busy season loometh... I may have a week or 2 of calm before the storm. Aaron starts back to class on Monday. We're getting cozy in Atlanta for a long winter. Well, at least till February. ;)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

You guys are crazy. But glad you enjoyed all the visiting, and glad that you get to relax now. Atlanta is lucky to have you!

Candace said...

Whoa nelly that's a lot of traveling. Enjoy the next few weeks of semi-slowness.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs