Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day = Lazy Day

We got snow in Atlanta. It wasn't a lot... but it was enough for the streets to be a bit hazardous. As for me, this is how I plan to spend the rest of my day.


Aaron and I had some of this wonderful-definitely-not-good-for-you-since-it's-made-with-heavy-whipping-cream tomato basil soup from La Madeleine's. We love having it for lunch (on the occasions when I get to come home) with grilled cheese or toast. Today seemed like a perfect day for it.

And Newton got to explore the snow some... he's still not so sure about it.



2 comments:

Audrey said...

Sounds fun! We miss seeing you guys around Nashville.

Audrey

Mindy said...

Happy snow time! Sounds like a great way to spend the day in.

I also love the effect on the pictures. Very nice, super photographer/blogger!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs