Thursday, May 6, 2010

Two Girls and a Camera

Ok.... 1st let me give props to my friend Lauren... I basically stole this from her blog and tweaked to make it mine. I figured she had done all the hard work, why duplicate?

My friend Lauren and I have started a new venture together. For anyone who knows me, you know that I'm basically attached to my camera. I love photography and so does Lauren... so we are going in on it together. Lately we've been doing some fun shoots for friends and family, but now word is spreading and we are starting to meet friends of friends and so forth. We are having an awesome time so far. It's wonderful having a friend to share your passion with!
Here's our new Shutterfly site to see some of our stuff:

http://twogirlsandacamera.shutterfly.com/

We also have a Fan Page on Facebook. "Two Girls and a Camera"
Blog is hopefully in the works soon. :)

Let us know if you are interested in a session and feel free to pass our info along.

twogirlsandacamera.photography@gmail.com

Thanks!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Holla! You're so good at photography that I know you guys will be awesome! Can't wait to see the pics!!

Candace said...

All of your photos are beautiful. You girls are talented. Enjoy!

What program do you use for editing?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs