Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh the Beach...

My friend Lauren and I hit up the beach (and the outlet malls.. sssh!) recently. Since it was just the two of us.. laying all the beach all day.. we didn't take tons of pictures, except when we went out to eat for dinner. hehe.

Glad we made it before the oil got there. We had a pretty much free vacation. We stayed at my great-aunt and uncle's place while they were out of town. All we paid for was gas and food. Perfect vacation! :)

Cruising (actually sitting at a red light.. but you get the gist)

Totally drenched from a random downpour one day.


Beautiful sunset



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm for some reason this post didn't show up on my feed....so I am just now seeing this! Such a fun and much needed vaca that was!!
Beach Trip 2011???
Yes please!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs