Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Miss Me?

Have you missed me?
Sorry I've been MIA. I've been locked up in a windowless room in Midtown working on an audit for the past few weeks. It's almost over.. and then maybe I'll return to blog world.

Since my last post, I...

Went to Nashville with my photography buddy and awesome friend, Lauren, for a few photoshoots and to visit friends and family. While we were in Nashville, my brave sister took on the job of being a photographer for photographers. Whew. Lauren and I have very few pictures together, since we are always behind the cameras... so Rachel snapped some fun pictures of us.




We also joined one of my dearest friends, Laura, my sister, and another friend, Allison, and headed downtown for dinner.. and potential line dancing, which ended up not happening.



Instead, we went back to Allison's and did some Wii dancing. So. much. fun.
also, I am terrible.


Well I've done more stuff besides that... but my eyelids are starting to droop... so I'm signing off. Night!

If, I don't "see" you again before Thursday, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


3 comments:

Lauren Tarpley said...

Okay, I am pretty sure I am more than just your "photography buddy"..at least I hope :-/

Mindy said...

You guys are the cutest. So glad you had fun. Your sister did a great job photographing photographers. :)

ps. Can I have those boots, please? Seriously, I want them.

Mindy said...

Okay, I want the hat, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs