Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Shutterfly Christmas

I love Shutterfly! I share a lot of my personal photos on a Shutterfly share site and so does Two Girls and a Camera. I've also used Shutterfly to create fun photo books and photo gifts (mainly calendars). However, my one of my favorite things to create on Shutterfly is my Christmas card! I've used Shutterfly for the past 2 years and I have been very impressed with the style options, quality, and speed. The past 2 years I've used matte card stock cards, and I love them. I'm planning to stick with them again this year.
Here are our past 2 cards.



Somehow, over the past 2 years I've convinced my friends to take our Christmas card photos.. and this year we were able to meet up with the Tarpleys for a photo shoot. I took their photos, and Lauren took ours. Worked out real well! We found a random park not too far from our apartment that was just what we needed. :)

Can't wait to share this year's card with you...

Happy Holidays everyone!

Check out Shutterfly's products here:

Christmas photo card: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
Cute calendars! : http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
and they even have cute invitations!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations

2 comments:

Lauren Tarpley said...

You can delete that album of our Christmas card pictures ya know...I don't like some of those of me :-/

Mindy said...

Your past cards have been so cute! Can't wait to see this year's! (Ahem... you better believe I'm expecting one...)

(BTW, totally saved over $100 with that deal! Sweet, huh??)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs