Saturday, January 22, 2011

Celebrating the 25!

Well I'm officially 25 years, 1 week, and 3 days old. Which also means I'm a little late posting this blog. Oh well.
Can you believe it? A quarter of a century old. Crazy!
Although I've been dreading it.. I was also looking forward to getting this picture.
3 generations.  Me. My Mom. and My Grandma.  25, 50, and 75 years old. 

I had a pretty good birthday week... starting with 2 snow days from work.. which meant I returned to work on my birthday.  It's ok though, I got free pizza for lunch. Yum. 
Aaron and I braved the snow/ice on the roads and had dinner at Olive Garden.  Thanks to my parents for the gift card!  He also spoiled me with beautiful cheery flowers.

We even put on the birthday celebration hats for a few photos. (Newton too!)



On Saturday we celebrated with our friends, Hibachi style.  I guess Hibachi is my new birthday tradition since this is year # 3 for doing it.



After Hibachi, we headed back to our apartment for cake (Maggie Moo's Oreo Ice Cream Cake... the best!) and Just Dance 2 on the Wii!





It was a wonderful birthday week!
Thanks to all my friends and family who wished me well wishes and celebrated with me. :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs