Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas in Fast Forward

Aaron and I had a wonderful Christmas with our family and friends. It's not worth pretending that I'll post about each event, so here's our Christmas in fast forward snapshots.

We started our celebrating with our family picture in front of the tree then date night for Aaron and I. Dinner at Longhorns and a movie on the couch. We treat our last night at home before Christmas as our Christmas eve.

Our Christmas morning (but not really Christmas) started with letting Newton out of the room to go find his presents. He loved his bone.

Aaron always gets me glass bottle cokes for Christmas. One in the stocking, the rest in the fridge. Lucky for him, I share.

I got some beautiful gold Toms for Christmas.

Aaron got a Nook.

Then we went to my parents house... and played Candy Land. (and other games) (PS. There was no one under the age or 23 playing Candy Land... )

Got this really awesome bowl from my sister (Ashley). Handmade. I'm impressed.

Sisters!


Our Howell family on Christmas day

Ate lots of yummy food.

Got to see this sweet boy. He was a bit distracted by his Barney DVD we got him.

Dirty Santa with part of Aaron's family. Always lots of laughs.

Cousins!

and had dinner with some dear friends.



Even with all that, we still have one more (belated) Christmas gathering. Can't wait to see more family!
We sure were busy, but it was great. Surprisingly with all the busyness, we still got plenty of sleep, lots of food, games, and down time in. Ready for 2011!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Your Christmas apartment looks so pretty! Glad you had a great holiday this year.

PS. I'm jealous of Aaron's Nook.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs