Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Harding pit-stop

Aaron and I made a little detour and pit-stop at Harding when we headed to Dallas for the 4th of July.  It had been almost 3 whole years since I had been in Searcy, and I was so happy to finally visit again.  Harding is such a special place to me.  I have so many great memories there with friends and with Aaron.  We loved driving around and seeing the changes (except for the fact that they closed Charlie's, I didn't love that). 
I got to swing by the College of Business and see one of my old professors and Penny, the lady I worked with when I did my graduate assistantship.  The COBA building is undergoing major renovations this summer for expansion, and I was able to get my very own tour by Penny, Harding University hard hat and all. :)

I'm so glad we made our little pit-stop and I hope to visit again soon, hopefully sooner than 3 years next time.



We really wanted to go in the bookstore and get lots of Harding gear, but it was closed for inventory.  bummer.

trying out our old mailboxes... of course I had the top row, go figure. :)




the Lilly pond

Family picture.  Newton's first time at Harding.
 

We found the brick with our names on it.  Aaron's parents got it for all of us.  So special.
 





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs