Wednesday, August 3, 2011

May 2011 summary

Well I'm incredibly behind on blog posts.. and I really want to get caught up.. so I'll be doing a few general recap blogs to sum up some of our summer events.

Here goes May 2011:

Made Pioneer Woman's lemon basil chicken. yum.

Cinco de Mayo with the Tuleys!


Reunited at Gigi's in Nashville with Lauren. {photo shoot weekend}


My sister and her friends came to visit one weekend.  We took them to Antico for pizza and Flip Burger for shakes.



Anniversary flowers from the hubby.  

Anniversary dinner date with my handsome hubby.

Maggie and I matching at church one day. Great minds think alike.
 .

Brad and Katelin's going away party.

 

Random lunches with hubby while I was working downtown.
Dinner at Front Page News.  Loved the outdoor patio.


We ate a lot of corn for dinners.

oh and Rachel and I went on a Bahamas cruise.  already {sortof} blogged: http://aehowell.blogspot.com/2011/06/bahamas-cruise-sailing-day-and-day-1.html

oh and we went camping with Tim and Morgan.. already blogged:  http://aehowell.blogspot.com/2011/05/camping-at-table-rock.html


May was a good month! :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs