Friday, April 24, 2009

I totally wore jeans

So last week marked the official end of busy season. Whoo hoo. As a celebration, FDH closes the office on the 16th. Well since the 16th was on a Thursday this year, I decided to take off Friday instead and work on Thursday. Let me tell you, it was a very hard thing to do. Since the office was officially closed, I decided it would be totally acceptable to wear jeans, so that's what I did. However, since there were only a few of us in the office on the 16th, I skipped out pretty early to head to the Nashville Zoo to meet my sister for lunch and a little bit of fun time before she had to work. We had a great time eating hot dogs and ice cream and enjoying all the fun animals. The giraffes were probably my favorite. One in particular was very interested in us and kept showing us a lot of attention.

On Friday I went and got my first ever massage at Massage Envy. It was so awesome! I do believe I will be returning in the next month or so. After my massage, I met my husband for a wonderful lunch at PF Changs. Delicious. The rest of Friday was spent running a few errands, cleaning and packing to head to good 'ole Memphis. fun times.






4 comments:

Mindy said...

I totally would have worn jeans, too. I'm glad you had a great time at the zoo. The giraffes are always on the top of my favorite list, as well. And I can tell that that one was exceptionally interested in you guys. I guess it's cuz you're so darn good looking. ;)

Cheryl said...

Aw, such cute pics of the giraffe!

RayGray said...

Thanks so much for taking me to the zoo!!! It was so much fun! I loved the giraffes too! They were so close to us! Those white tiger cubs were one of my favorites too!

Julie said...

I keep getting on to see what is new and I keep seeing this same blog...that only means one thing. You haven't posted in FOREVER! What's new?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs