Monday, June 1, 2009

Sweet Memories

Aaron and I recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary! It has been one joyous, wonderful, and happy year. Aaron and I have shared some great memories with each other and new friends and old. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful spouse beside me each and every day. I'm really thankful for him. :) To celebrate the wondrous occasion (and other things) we headed out west for a much needed and much appreciated vacation. Hopefully I'll post about it soon. :)


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Yea, yea!! Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's already been a year since your wedding! But, then again, it feels like you guys have just always been married. Weird...

I can't wait to see all of your vacation pictures! I know you guys totally deserved that break. Love you!

Audrey said...

So cute! Your dress is beautiful.

Audrey

RayGray said...

That's so exciting!! I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see you again and hear all about your trip in person!!!

Candace said...

Congrats on one year! I stumbled across your blog via Morgan and Tim's. Hope to see you guys next weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs