Monday, October 26, 2009

Apple Festival

Aaron and I were able to celebrate the incoming of fall at the Apple Fest in Ellijay, GA - right at the the Blue Ridge Mountains. We went with a group of friends from church - a.k.a the Discover Atlanta Group. The best was eating all the crazy junk festival food. Loved it!! We had a wonderful time, even though it was absolutely freezing.

Our fun group displaying the apples!!

Jill and I showing off our Ginny's Fudge and Nuts purchases.... we even got to taste test some of the fudge!

Aaron and I sharing some Apple Dumplings! So good... worth eating icecream in 40 degree weather.

Fried Oreos!!! They taste like oreo flavored donuts. I'm so glad I tried one. I wish I could have had all 4!

Just a picture of apples - It was the apple festival afterall.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun!! Miss you!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

That was me not cliff...sorry

Mindy said...

So much fun. I love fall.

I'm so happy that you're hanging out with people and getting to explore Atlanta!

Ice cream in the freezing cold, though? You might be nuts.

emily said...

oh..that looks like so much FUN! reminds me of our gatlinburg trip last year!
fried oreos are AWESOME!!! :)

Cheryl Walker said...

We tried fried oreos, too, recently!! At the state fair with friends. :) It was pretty good! haha Though I doubt the nutritional value! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs