Thursday, December 10, 2009

Showering with Love

My best friend is getting married, so of course we are showering her with love, laughter, fun times, and of course gifts! Recently Aaron and I made our first Atlanta-Memphis trek for a fun-filled shower weekend. It was great to be able to see some of my oldest friends. We share so many wonderful memories of our days in the youth group and college summers. Even though we don't see each other often enough, it's like we've never been apart when we do. I hope we all continue to be close forever. It's great to have a place like Gtown to reconnect. I'm hoping to start a reunion for us soon...

Her 1st shower was a girls only shower filled with all kinds of yummy food, fun games, and lots of presents.


Her 2nd shower was at our home church congregation. There were so many hostesses and gifts. I know she had a great time opening all the gifts and be loved on by so many people.




2 comments:

Mindy said...

So much fun to get spoilied! I'm glad the showers turned out well. I can't believe all those hostesses at Gtown! Man, s he's loved! :)

Lauren Tarpley said...

I'm loving the new look on your blog! I am bad and neglect my blog so I need to be better about that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs