Tuesday, December 15, 2009

t-giving '09

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! Aaron and I headed to Memphis this year for Thanksgiving with my family. We were also able to squeeze in some time with the Howells as well. I'm so glad that we are not too far away to travel and spend time with our families over the holidays. We plan on tearing up the road over the next few weeks as we make multiple treks out of Georgia to make memories with our families!

Hanging out with my sister and cousins.

The Howell fam

Ethan loved Newton.... especially his tail.

Ethan sporting his Thanksgiving outfit. so cute.

Rachel and I getting into the holiday spirit at the mall.

So we went to see the Starry Nights... but there was a LONG LONG wait. We kept ourselves entertained.

I discovered that my family members can not keep their eyes open when there is a flash at nighttime.

Some of the lights... taken quickly, therefore blurred. The lights were viewed via the car... so I had to jump out a few times to take some pictures.



2 comments:

Lauren Tarpley said...

Well at least Erik isn't alone in the fact that he too can't keep his eyes open with the flash at night haha.
I love that you jumped out of the car to take pics, I am not surprised!
Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Mindy said...

How fun! Love your family pic w/ Newton. I cannot believe how big Ethan is! I can't blame people for closing their eyes at flashes during nighttime, that's hard! And I'm so jealous of the Christmas lights. What fun memories!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs