Monday, February 8, 2010

the big 2-4.

This year I turned the big 2-4.. which is semi-getting-close-to-almost old. not cool. but I did get to celebrate with some of my new ATL friends, Hibachi style.



We went to this place called Happy Sumo. Birthday girl got to wear the Japanese hair wig. Loved it. :)




I got my very own sets of fancy chopsticks. I'm sure that Aaron will be the only one using them though.


The drum was just way to tempting to pass up.. even though it was about 25 degrees outside.





And my friend Jenny made AWESOME red velvet with cream cheese icing cupcakes. She doesn't even know how awesome she did... I love cream cheese. yum.

The Happy Hibachi Birthday Album


4 comments:

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday!

Audrey

Mindy said...

So close to almost old!!

Hibachi is great, but Chinese wig and special chopsticks are even better! Holla!!

Happy Birthday! :)

Jon and Jenny said...

So glad we got to celebrate with you and that you enjoyed your birthday cupcakes :)

Candace said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun celebration! A wig AND cupcakes makes the "getting close to almost old" more fun, for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs