Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wearing Africa...

So I decided to let my little bit of creativeness shine through and made these shirts for my beautiful nieces.

I bought some cute, solid colored shirts from Target and some coordinating paisley fabric. I traced the shape of Africa (as best I could...) onto the fabric and used some iron on webbing fabric to make the final product.

I think they turned out great and the girls looked so cute in them. It was pretty simple, and the most time-consuming thing was picking out the shirts and fabrics.

Here they are. Shirts for Abby and Ellie and a little onesie for Katie.

Close up.

Ellie and Abby sporting the shirts. We decided not to bother Katie with trying on her onesie.

5 comments:

Lauren Tarpley said...

LOVE IT!! Super cute! It reminds me of a project I just did for my mother in law's birthday present, but I can't post about it yet until I give it to her. Such a great idea Erin!

Melodye said...

Cute idea!

Mindy said...

What? You really are so creative! I'm loving them. Way to go. :)

Kristy said...

Where is James' shirt? He would like one of Honduras.

merawoods said...

Absolutely awesome! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs