Monday, September 5, 2011

Pin Adventure: Button H

Well I have a recent Pinterest addition.. like many of my friends. I decided to utilize my long holiday weekend at home to tackle one of my Pins.  


My inspiration:

My craft:



Process:
I went to Hobby Lobby in search of some colorful buttons.  Unfortunately, the cute, colorful buttons were all pretty expensive ($1.50 for 2 or 3 buttons), so I bought this Bag 'O Buttons and spray painted them with some leftover paint from when I painted my bar stools recently.
After I painted the buttons, I sketched out what I wanted my H to look like and filled it in with buttons.  Then I framed a piece of scrapbooking paper and hot glued the buttons to the paper.







I think it's pretty cute!


1 comment:

Mindy said...

Super cool! You did a great job. I really like it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs