Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hoover on over...

Well, sadly, my little red Eureka, one of my most prized wedding gifts, has gone on to vacuum land. It's a bit depressing.. I mean she was less than 3 years old.
Aaron never fully appreciated her... I was able to enjoy her in all her glory for a month or so before we got married.. but then he came along and she gave us trouble. Luckily, the first time she was till covered under warranty.. 2nd time, not so much. 3rd time.. well Aaron sent her packing.
Some of you may know, but I'm pretty particular about vacuuming if I know people are coming over, however I also usually don't vacuum unless people are coming over. Well of course that put me in a tight spot when my little red Eureka decided to crap out the day before we had guests coming to town.
Aaron and I headed right up the street to Target and purchased this little beauty.

She's pretty awesome. I love her for multiple reasons. 1. she's green. 2. she's light 3. she hasn't given me problems thus far...
But the reason I love her the most...

The retractable cord! Fabulous! Best idea ever!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh, what a cute vaccuum! (Style totally matters when it comes to housekeeping; it helps motivate!) That retractable cord is awesome. Seriously, why don't they all have that?? Our kitchen blender thing has one, and we love it. But one on a vaccuum would be even better!

RIP, Red Eureka

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs