Thursday, September 30, 2010

Date night!

By now, most of you probably know that Aaron is busy studying hard for his Quals exams that are happening the end of October/beginning of November which is pretty evident from his lack of social interaction. Every once in awhile, I'm able to get him out of the house... Italian date night did the trick.

Can you believe that less than a week ago, it was warm enough for sleeveless? Crazy.

We went and checked out this "Casual Italian" restuarant just down the street. Baroni.
It was fabulous. I filled up on the chicken parm.. which I had leftovers for Aaron and I both to have the following day, and Aaron had some pizza.
Date night with my hubby is a special treat. :)



1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh, date nights with hubbies are the very best! I'm so glad that you were able to spend some time together! Sometimes, you totally need it.

BTW, that picture of the two of you is so stinking cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs