Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Snapshot of today 2010.09.22

Today was a pretty good day...

I got plenty of sleep (any day when this happens is automatically a good day!)
Made it to work on time
Linked some financials (lame to most people, but I'm really excited about them)
Had mexican for lunch
Home before 6
Quick dinner of leftovers and quick tv watching
Went to the church building to help with the tutoring program

More on the tutoring program: Our church has a tutoring program where the buses go out into the community and bring back kids for us to help with homework, reading, etc... I am working with a sweet 4th grader named Sarah who is from Brazil. Today we worked on language arts... which consisted of cutting out letters and gluing them on paper. It was pretty awesome. Afterwards, I realized how out of shape I was as we chased tons of little kids around playing freeze tag in the gym. My heart was literally hurting... haha. Maybe next week won't be as bad.

now I'm home.. catching up on some of my shows... and playing on facebook.

Today was a petty good day...



1 comment:

Mindy said...

Glad you had a great day. Please tell me you watched Modern Family!

That tutoring program sounds awesome. Cool of you to help out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs