Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Well it's been one whole year since this picture was taken.. and you better believe we whipped that hat right back out.
He still hates it.




and here's his birthday present that he was oh-so-excited about...

It's already half-way destroyed....

Happy 2nd Birthday to our Newt!

On a side note.. Aaron and I and my friend Lauren are heading to Memphis tomorrow after work. Lauren and I will be photographing a wedding this weekend. Should be fun. :)
In the meantime, my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and nephew will be coming from Memphis to Atlanta for the Nascar race on Sunday. We'll be heading back on Sunday in hopes to spend a little bit of time with them and love on that precious boy.


1 comment:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Newton!

Okay, that picture of him jumping up to his new toy is precious! I love it!

Have fun photographing the wedding. I know you guys will do great!

And, I love your nephew!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs