Monday, December 29, 2008

Gray Extended Family Christmas

So now that it is after Christmas.. I guess I should get started on all my Christmas blog updates. Last weekend Aaron and I traveled to Memphis for my family get together. When we arrived on Saturday morning, the first thing we heard was gun shots. Any other person might have been concerned.. but I knew it was my family. Shortly thereafter my cousin asked me if Aaron and I wanted to shoot guns... so we did. It was quite hilarious. We both knocked some cans down, so I guess we weren't too bad. Afterwards we had a big family dinner and got to open our presents! Aaron and I got James a transformers toy. Not so sure it was the perfect gift for him. It took us 20 mins to get it out of the package and another 30 mins to get them transformed the first time. Hopefully he will figure it out. Later that day most people crashed for a couple of hours while a few of us played some games. Aaron slept next to the tree with the transformers box.. he looks just like a little kid. That evening we played around with the web cams on the laptops. James got a real kick out of it.










3 comments:

Mindy said...

Seems like such a great time...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I got your Christmas card--thanks!! It was so nice!

I've never been shooting even though my family is full of hunters!

Have a happy new year!

RayGray said...

What a crazy day. lol. By the way, I love your new designs! It's so cute! Love you too!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs