Monday, December 15, 2008

Turkey Day

So I know this is crazy late.. but life is crazy, that is my excuse. So Aaron and I really enjoyed being able to spend some time in Memphis with the family and with friends for the holidays. We of course took Newton along who was still overwhelmingly excited about Aero (Aaron's parent's dog) and would constantly jump in her face. I think Byron (father-in-law) really enjoyed Newton.. he was always holding him, maybe he was just concerned about what Newton would do otherwise. Thanksgiving day we headed to Florence, AL with Aaron's family to celebrate, spend time together, and of course to make the yearly craft. Jeanette (mother-in-law) puts together a craft every year, for the ladies of course, and they are always great. This year we made our very own photo display tray, themed for the Christmas holiday season. I had such a hard time making a decision on colors and ribbons! Luckily, I (and Krystle) have the inside connection so I was able to make 3 this year! :)

Jenny with baby Spencer... adorable

making the craft!

my first finished board... quite cute. :)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Super cute craft! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs