Monday, December 15, 2008

White Fluffy Snow

So Nashville got its' 1st snow last week! We were all pretty excited about it! When I left the city, it was just white rain.. kinda nasty, but still exciting. However, once I was approaching our apartment complex I was noticing that it was actually snowing! The front lawns and rooftops were dusted with beautiful white fluffy snow! I was so excited to get home and introduce Newton to it! There was one minor incident that held me back. For those who have been to our apartment, you know that pretty steep hill right in front of our building? Well, I was just crusing along, not even thinking about how dumb it would be to try to drive up the hill and so I got stuck. I tried reversing but my car was just slip sliding all over the place. So I just waited patiently for the husband to get home and take care of it. It was quite tricky.. but he managed with no dings to any vehicle. After we parked at the BOTTOM of the hill, we had to hike up (I was in heels sliding all over the place). Then we were finally able to take Newton out to enjoy the snow. Here are a few of the pictures!

He wasn't quite sure about it at first, but then he loved it!

He doesn't really like to look at cameras....

Aaron liked throwing snow at Newton!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

These pictures are adorable. (And Aaron is mean.)

Anonymous said...

Aww, what cute pictures of you & Newton! I'd love for us to get some snow here. Today, it looks like we're expecting a light wintry mix/freezing drizzle.

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Those pics are adorable. Puppy is soooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs