Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Girls' Night!

In celebration of baby girl Russell who is about to be born my friend Rachel put together a huge girls' night for one last shin-dig. Although Red Robin is one of Aaron's favorite restaurants of all times, he missed out on it tonight. We've been missing out on it! I didn't realize that there was one so close so it has become a tradition for us to eat at Red Robin pretty much every single time we go to Memphis. It's just something we do. Tonight I went with just the girls and it was amazing. The staff was great! They gave us free appetizers (Deidre is convinced it was to keep us quite so we wouldn't disturb the other guests!) and were extremely quick! Aaron and I will definitely be visiting again real soon. After Red Robin we hopped over to the new Smyrna movie theater to see "he's just not that into you". It was a really good movie, but it took me a little bit to sort out all the characters! There was just way too many and they were all weirdly connected. All in all we had a really awesome time. I really enjoyed hanging out with the girlfriends, especially those I don't get to see too often.


-courtesy Mindy Mehaffey (mine was kinda dark... sad!)



1 comment:

Mindy said...

It was such a great night! We have he best friends ever. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs