Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fat or Fluff?

So lately I've been thinking.... hmm is my dog getting fat? We need to start walking him more, run stairs, some sort of exercise... etc. Instead we gave him a bath.

Look how skinny he is. He looked even skinner in some of the other shots, but almost unhealthy skinny.. like we were neglecting him or something!


Right after his bath and many shakes, the fluff is slowly reappearing. Check out those cute puppy dog eyes!

And here he is, our little fluff ball.


4 comments:

Mindy said...

I wish that bath diet could work for me! I can't believe the difference!

RayGray said...

Awww Newton looks soo little!! And so cute! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in a while. I need to come visit!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Aww, he looks all nice, clean, and fluffy. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs