Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Meet & Greet with Baby Ethan

Aaron and I were so excited to see our little nephew that we just couldn't wait until the weekend (especially since I have to work on Saturday morning, so we wouldn't get there till 3 or 4 on Saturday!) So Tuesday night after work we met up and drove to Memphis. We were on a mission: no bathroom breaks, the gas tank was full before we left, and slow people were not tolerated very well. We arrived at the hospital at 8:30 and were able to visit with Andrew, Krystle, and Ethan for awhile. Mom and baby are doing well and should be going home on Wednesday. Ethan was the most precious little baby ever. He has such a cute little head with tons of hair. He likes to shake his tiny little fists a lot and when he cries his little bottom lip quivers. It's precious. Apparently he had been sleeping pretty much most of the day. He must have heard we were coming (Aaron said he sent him an email) because he was wide awake for most of the time we were there. After what seemed to be too short of a visit, Aaron and I loaded back into the car and headed back to Nashville. It was a long night.. some people said we were crazy, and maybe we were... but it was completely worth it.



8 comments:

Julie said...

you look like a very proud auntie! I would have done the same thing! I'm sure your trip was worth it!

Mindy said...

He's sooo little! I can't believe all that hair! You and Aaron both look so proud. What a worth-while trip. :)

Unknown said...

Awww!!!!! I can't get over all that hair!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys were able to come down. Ethan misses you!

RayGray said...

Oh my word! He is so adorable!! I'm happy you guys were able to go down and visit him!! I'm sure it was well worth the trip! And, Newton and I had a fabulous time out walking while you were gone :)

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Too cute Erin. Congratulations!! Babies are such a blessing!!

Kristina said...

What a sweet little baby! Congrats on being an aunt! :)

As for the grocery game, I'd love to have you use me as a reference. :) My e-mail is kristinafreeland@yahoo.com. Another piece of advice in regards to the Grocery Game. During your trial period use ALL of the stores. Then you can decide which ones work for you. We save on average 48-50% each week on our groceries, cutting our bill in HALF! :) Hope it works well for you!!

Kristina

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet picture of you and Ethan :) Congrats on being an aunt again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs