Friday, March 27, 2009

Odds and Ends

Well, I've been a bit short on blog posts lately.. not because there was nothing going on... there has actually been tons going on, keeping me extra extra busy. So here are a few odds and ends from over the past couple of months.

Aaron and I were blessed to be able to go on the Tusculum Young Professionals Retreat in Gatlinburg. We weren't quite sure if it would work out due to my work schedule on Saturdays, but we headed out around 10:30 or so Friday evening and were able to enjoy most of the festivities. The devos were great, I especially enjoyed our small group time. We also got to trek to the Gatlinburg strip during our free time on Saturday. It rained the whole time we were there, but we still had a great time.

With life so crazy busy, Aaron and I hardly ever get to spend much time with the Mehaffeys anymore.. but we made time for Chili's and Maggie Moos.. and it was awesome. Good times. :)

Newton is still our favorite dog.. of course. Recently he has become facinated with staring out the window and sitting out on the balcony watching people. He also got his first taste of carbonated flavored water. He was a bit hesitant at first.. but loved it. He also got his first summer cut. It's growing on us.. (maybe because it's growing...)
Newton's 2009 Album


I was able to attend a baby shower for a friend from church. She just had her first baby girl. I can't wait to meet little Avery Grace.

I was also able to help host a baby shower for another dear friend from church who is about to have her first child, sweet baby Adley. I am so excited for her. I had a great time being able to spend time with my church girls and shower Beth with goodies and love.

Also, Aaron and I were able to make another trip to Memphis to visit our favorite little nephew. He's sooo adorable. We had a great time spending time with him and the rest of the family. He even let me take a few pictures of him. I was so attached that I even held him while he slept and I played the Wii with Aaron, Andrew, and Krystle. We can't wait until we get to visit again.. hopefully real soon!


and.... I got to spend Valentines with my wonderful husband this year. I love him. :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Talk about an update! Loved all the pictures. (and the shout out!) :)

Audrey said...

What's up I didn't know you where a blogger..I will put you on my page.

RayGray said...

When do I get my own blog entry? Newton gets them all the time... Let's do something fun that you can blog about ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs