Thursday, July 9, 2009

Affretti prego a casa

Affretti prego a casa - italian for "Please hurry home"
My sister and best friend (Rachel and Maggie) are currently in Florence, Italy for a sightseeing adventure. They left the United States 3 weeks ago to head over seas on a mission trip with Lipscomb University. Their 1st stop was Greece then Ireland. Now they are visiting Italy for 2 weeks for their own sightseeing purposes before heading on to Wales for more mission work. Rachel was previously in Honduras for 5 weeks - so I haven't seen her since Mother's Day!!
Anyways... I miss them both like crazy and can't wait till I can pick up the phone and give them a call anytime I want.
To Rach and Mags - please hurry home! I miss you!
PS. Have a blast!

Rach and me. :)


Mags and me :)

A picture I found of them on facebook. :) (not sure who the other girl is)

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting and for the offer of doing header for me. I've changed my look again and I *think* I'm happy with it for now. I might take you up on the offer sometime though.
Now that I know your blog link, I'll be stopping by to see what's going on in your life.
Have a great weekend! Sounds like your sis and best friend are having some fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs