Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sunshine and pillows

I've been wanting some furniture for our patio for quite some time now, though I had basically given up the search for until after we moved. However, I recently ran across these oh-so-cute chairs at an oh-so-cheap price. I just had to get them! Of course we will have a patio at our apartment in Atl, so it worked out great.

Anyways, as cute as they were, I just couldn't resist adding a bit of color with some fun pillows. I had some extra throw pillows laying around, just waiting to be covered. I found a really cool fabric store here in Nashville and went and picked out some bright and fun fabric.
I think they turned out great! I think the blue one is my favorite!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Cute! Where are you guys living in Atlanta? Do you know yet?

Want to go camping soon? : )

Candace said...

Super-cute! That yellow is so cheery. Love that fabric. Do you sew? I didn't know that.

Mindy said...

Love them. You're so talented. I'm impressed, as always. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs