Thursday, May 26, 2011

Miami

As I recently posted, my sister and I went on a Bahamas cruise!  Let's just say that it was wonderful and I enjoyed being able to spend some time with her (while simultaneously, avoiding work ;) )

We flew to Miami on a Sunday afternoon and arrived at our hotel on Miami/South Beach with plenty of sunshine still available to us.  We immediately changed into our swimsuits and headed straight for the beach, which was conveniently just outside our hotel! A-W-awesome.

 



After our much needed time in the sun and playing the beautiful weather, we headed out for dinner.  I was a bit concerned, since I hadn't really done my research on food places.. but luckily my friend, Ashley, told us the perfect place to stay.  We were right by the Lincoln Road mall.. which is basically blocks and blocks of shops and restaurants (most of them being primarily outside).  So we walked until we found the "happening" place and settled in for an amazing dinner, complete with chocolate cheesecake.



Of course we had to squeeze in a little more beach the next morning before heading to our cruise ship! 



Cruise posts to follow. :)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Never been, but it looks like fun! Your suits are so super cute, btw. (Are they matchy? You sisters are adorable.)

Ashley said...

glad you were happy with your location!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs