Sunday, May 1, 2011

Today...

Well... today was the day.  The day I helped one of my best friends load up the uhaul and car, ready to hit the road to Dallas.  Lauren is leaving me.


Lauren has been such a blessing to me in Atlanta.  She was a part of our small group.  She was one of the first girls I became close with.  We spent so many weekends together hanging out and having fun.  And we both pursued our love for photography together with Two Girls and a Camera.  She's a best friend for life.  I'm going to miss her tons! 
I held it together pretty well tod... I didn't even shed a tear until we were all standing in a little circle and "delaying the inevitable" as Jenny said.  As soon as the goodbyes started.. the tears started.  Luckily for me, I get to see Lauren in just 2 weeks.  We are photographing a wedding together in Nashville.  I just wish the wedding had been further  along in the summer so we could space out our seeing each other.  I'm interested to see how I hold it together when I have to say goodbye to her then.  I'm expecting not very well...
Love you Tarpleys!  You'll be missed!


2 comments:

Mindy said...

:( So sorry that you have to say goodbye to such a good friend. That's never fun...

Lauren Tarpley said...

Awwwwwww. Erin why are you making me cry?? This was so sweet. I am so lucky to call you a best friend. I can't wait for y'all to come visit us in Dallas!
Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs