Thursday, May 19, 2011

Toms

Do you own a pair of Toms? If not, you are totally missing out.
I got my sister some for Christmas 2 years ago and therefore got added to the Toms email list.  Every couple of weeks I would receive an email showing off all the new styles, so I finally decided it was time to get some and asked for some for Christmas (2010).  and I absolutely LOVE them.
I just wish they were a little bit cheaper.. because I am also in love with these:

Aren't those awesome??? I want them.  I need them.

And these:

I need some good grey shoes. :)

And these:


So so cute! Perfect summer shoes.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE my Toms! Unfortunately, they wore out a little quicker than I would've liked...but I still wear them :)

The pairs you have pictured are cuuuuute!

Mindy said...

Okay, I totally love those wedges. But what's up with Toms? Are they super comfy or what? I wish awesome things were more affordable. Sad. But that's why they're great on gift wish lists!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs