Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy 3rd Anniversay!

Happy 3rd wedding anniversary to us!!!

Today marks 3 full years married to the love of my life.  We have had so many wonderful memories and adventures so far and I can't wait to have even more.  :)

Just to name a few:
  • 3 places we now call "home" (Atlanta, Memphis, Nashville)
  • 3 new niece/nephews (Ethan, Katie, Roman)
  • Newton!
  • lots and lots of traveling
  • multiple jobs
  • tons of holidays spent with our families
  • moved to Atlanta
  • Aaron in graduate school
  • Erin pursuing photography
I can't wait to see this list grow and grow as we enjoy life together.

I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful spouse beside me each and every day. I'm really thankful for him and I'm extremely proud of him.




Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Yea!! Happy anniversary! Three years has really flown by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs