Thursday, May 5, 2011

St. Simons

Lauren and I went to St. Simons a few weeks back to photograph a beautiful beach wedding.


See all the sneak peeks: Hanson Wedding Sneak Peeks
if you're interested. :)

We decided to take Monday off of work so we could enjoy the beach and beautiful St. Simons on Sunday.  We had a wonderful time!  I'm going to miss beach time with her!

Before the wedding on Saturday, we hit up Southern Soul for some yummy BBQ

and some fried oreos.  YUM!

On Sunday, we headed straight for the beach.  The sun was warm.. but the wind was cool.  Still had fun.. and still got burnt...

Beautiful beach!

We ventured from the beach for lunch and found this fun little place.  We ate outside in our swimsuits, coverups.. and jackets. lol

I pretty much stayed away from the water since the wind was chilly.. but I did have to go put my toes in. :)

Found this jelly fish.  This was right before I got hit in the face with a Frisbee. ouch.


Then we went to dinner at Coastal Kitchen, recommendation from friend. :)
 
 
Of course, what's vacation without dessert?  So we hit up St. Simons Sweets.  Cutest sweet store!







Beautiful sunset views from our hotel.



Monday morning we were so burnt that we couldn't do any more time at the beach.  Instead we slept in, packed up, breakfast outside at this cute little place and headed home.

I loved St. Simons and spending time with my friend.  I think Aaron would like it, so hopefully I can take him sometime. :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs